Class News

Book orders due: Friday, September 12th.





Ms. Robin's class saves pop tabs for Ronald McDonald House. This allows parents to stay close to their children while they are in the hospital. Our class also collects Box Tops for Education.

If you would like to help please send them to school by your child.

Standards Being Covered



Friday, September 11, 2009

The Touch Game

Today we played the touch game. The class tried to figure out what was in the box with only the sense of touch. Here's what some of them thought:

Cooper Sells - What I liked was that we had to guess what it was. There was lots of stuff. It was fun.

Daniel Rodriguez - I liked it because we had to find out what it was. It was fun because you had to touch things and they felt fuzzy, smooth, soft, squishy, and funny. It was fun!

Sarah Smith - What I like about this morning's experiment was all the touching, writing and fun! It was so so so much fun! I also liked seeing what was in the boxes. I liked the feel of the sandpaper, candy and tape. I really liked this experiment.

Blake Burckhard - My favorite part of this morning's experiment is that we got to feel all kinds of different things. Another thing was when we were doing our experiment, we didn't have to do work.

Luis Bautista - I like playing the touch game.

Jeremiah Teachman - I liked it because I got to feel stuff.

















No comments: